My name is Yuri Alexander. I am a character artist from Seattle, Wa. I have been a freelance artist for several years, and am currently seeking a full-time studio position as a character artist.
My freelance and personal work has been featured in books and magazines, and received awards and showcases from several major CG communities, including CGtalk, CGHUB, Polycount, artstation, 3dtotal, and others.
• Ability to create high-poly models
• Ability to create optimized low-poly models.
• Ability to create high fidelity textures for realtime and 3D illustration.
• Understanding of traditional & Physically Based Shaders.
• Understanding of Lighting, Shading and Rendering in Vray and Mental Ray
• Experience with Scan Data (resculpting, retopo, and adding high-res details).